Well now I am gonna talk some weird stufs tat happen in FB
I actually name the grp Rec.Loids as in Recording.
But my junior seems offended by it coz her grp name its Reploid she thinks i took her name and change it >///<
I am so sorry I didnt mean to take >///<" i didn't know >_<"
Well so I decided to change it to Mic.loids. A name given by my great friend Fauzia! XD Love her TTM!
Okay, so now I am going to show you my sketch and line art in progress work.
Time for close up!
Before version!
I will upload the new one soon!
This are all my OCs. Style are all inspired by Vocaloid and are modified to fit my OCs.
And now my line art in progess for chibi style.
MIO!
This is for your entertainment.
Well I will post the line art once its done!





No comments:
Post a Comment